Assessment of trauma and its consequences
1. GPS screener
Global Psychotrauma Screen (GPS): The development of a short screener of the wide range of potential consequences of trauma Read more.
Global Psychotrauma Screen (GPS) for children (GPS-C) and teenagers (GPS-T)
Different Language Versions of PTSD Screening Questionnaires
A novel online survey methodology: Childhood Attachment and Relational Trauma Screen (CARTS).
5. Trauma and ageing
Assessment of trauma and its consequences in old age
- TRADE: Looking into Trauma and Dementia e.g. developing an instrument to assess PTSD in oder adults with dementia.
6. G-Stress: Assessment – Translation and validation of measures of trauma and traumatic distress in accordance with ICD-11 guidelines.
7. Trauma, Bereavement and Grief
8. Assessment of Trauma Symptoms in Children and Adolescents
Forcibly displaced persons
1. D-STRESS: Post-displacement stressors and mental health of refugees and asylum-seekers. Read more
2. FUTURE: a global network of reFUgee TraUmatic stress REsearch.
Global prevalence of stress and trauma related disorders
1. G-Stress: A global assessment of the ICD-11 stress-related disorders. Read more
Socio-emotional development across cultures
1. CROSS-ER: Cross cultural Emotion Recognition in traumatized individuals across the life span. Read more
2. CM SEC: Child Maltreatment: identifying Socio-Emotional Consequences.
2.1. Impact of Child Maltreatment on Preferred Interpersonal Distance
2.2 Child Maltreatment through a Cross-Cultural Lens
Collaborating to make traumatic stress research data “FAIR”
Building fair data tools & infrastructure
1. Findable trauma data
2. Toolkit for FAIR traumatic stress data
3. Reusable trauma data
INTEGRATIVE DATA PROJECTS
4. Traumatic grief
5. Child trauma
6. Adult trauma treatment
Theme 6 - Global crises
6.1 Global COVID-19-related traumatic stress activities
A large range of project focus on COVID-19 in different settings, details on the project pages:
6.2 Global crisis - Climate change
1. Climate change and mental health network
2. Differential impacts of and responses to climate change
3. The multifaceted mental health burden of climate change
6.3 Global crisis - Armed Conflict
1. Developing a position paper on physical and psychological survival of war stress
Treatments across cultures
Interventions and treatments for trauma-related disorders across cultures
1. Cultural Adaptations for Psychotherapeutic Interventions for PTSD: a narrative review
2. Global Perspectives on Culturally Sensitive Trauma Training - STUDENT PROJECT*